Friday, November 5, 2010

Boob Shots and "F" Bombs

After working all day and getting the little kids to bed, Dominic asked me if I'd like to watch a movie with him. Jeff was working tonight and all I wanted to do was relax, so I agreed. While searching through the endless options on OnDemand, Dominic asked,
"What's 'The Hand That Rocks the Cradle?'"

I remember this movie as being very scary and suspenseful. It was rated "R" and normally Dominic is not allowed to watch anything beyond "PG-13." But I didn't remember anything THAT bad in the movie. I thought it would be fun to watch a movie from my teen years with my teenager. And so it was on...Movie Night with Dom!
Throughout the movie Dominic would say to me, "THIS is scary?!"
All I could respond with was, "Well, it was...!"
He DID jump when Peyton came around the corner and smashed the dad on the head with the shovel. Ohhh, the good ol' days...I think I remember watching this movie with L. Shanna when we were like 14! WE jumped at that part too.
I did not remember the boob shots and the "F" bombs though! Somehow those parts were lost in my memory. I think this is why it was rated "R!"
So aside from Dominic's groans as I made him cover his eyes, we had a really good time. Kind of like the old days when it was just the two of us. Only older. Both of us.
I asked him to smile for a nice Movie Night Photo...

NOW I am scared!




Here we go...!

It was a really nice end to a very hectic week. Thanks Dominic for taking me back to my teen years...only for a couple of hours...Now GET TO BED!

4 comments:

  1. That movie is still scary! Not in a blood-and-guts way, but more in an everyone-you-trust-might-be-crazy kind of way. Next weekend-- The Shining? I think he might need his Uncle Scott and Uncle Matt for that one, though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... :)

    Such a sweet post! Glad you and Dom got some time together to just chill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are hilarious!!! Love it! Hand that Rocks the Cradle still creeps me out... the breast feeding scene?? That chick is BONKERS.

    ReplyDelete