Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tegan's Wedding: Wedding Day

Here we are! The big day finally arrived!



One thing I love about being in a wedding is that we get to do all the fun "girly" things like getting our hair done, makeup, and dressing up. These are all things that with 3 kids, I don't get much time to spend on these things. And if I do spend much time on any of it, it usually involves someone pulling on my leg or being interrupted by the buzzer of the dryer, etc...

Here's Kim getting her hair done. Yup. That's two girls working on her at one time. Superstar!


We're all ready for pictures...




So beautiful..



These 2 took me back to my wedding day and so reminded me of Dominic and me. So much excitement of a new and growing family.


I don't have any pictures of the ceremony but I think Heidi has a couple.

The reception, however was held at The Woman's Club in Lodi. It was a beautiful old building. Perfect for the reception!


Some other wedding details...

Placecards.


The tables (before the flower centerpieces.)


The Candy Bar.


Mmmm...cake and cupcakes! My fave!


Cigar Bar.


The Party.

Couples.








For some reason I like to pucker up for pictures with my girlfriends...
(Maybe because I love them so much...or the fact that when I make that face it stretches out my chubby cheeks and chin...shhh...don't tell!)



See?


Sisters.


Lindsey and I had some camera fun. This is one of many!


More of The Girls.



There was dancing.


And more dancing.




And more. (I believe this was during a Michael Jackson song:)


There was dancing with a certain Uncle.


And "very deep" conversations;)

(Love that pic!)

Ohh...sad dark picture of our Toms:(


These two are so in love. I couldn't be happier for Tegan. This weekend only solidified what a perfect match Matt is for her.



Love you guys and thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day!

Now it's time to catch up on my sleep!

4 comments:

  1. You did such an awesome job of capturing the entire weekend!! Love all of your pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics! Now I don't feel bad for not bringing a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the first pictures I've seen! I love ALL of them!!! Thank you so much, for everything. Our friends are sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete