Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Backyard Bubbles

The other day Emma Kate came across a small container of bubbles and brought it to me. I obliged and took the kids in the backyard. Emma started having a meltdown when I wouldn't let her have the bubble wand after she had tried to eat it.

Then I remembered a box in the garage where I had stashed this little gem at the end of last summer...
I dug it out and let the fun begin!
This thing is awesome...thousands of bubbles and no icky drippy bubble wand to fight over!
(Wish I had remember I had this for Connor's birthday party.)

The wining and complaining ceased and we had a great time watching the patio become a bubble wonderland. The best part is, if I really needed to actually get something done or get dinner going, I really could've left them to it on their own!



I know, I know, it's not Halloween yet!

When Daddy got home from work, he joined in on the fun:)

4 comments:

  1. Cute! And, I too, HATE bubbles. Ella insists on doing it herself and then there are bubbles everywhere. I'm going to need to get one of those machines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Connor in that costume. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Even Spidey likes bubbles!! :)

    ReplyDelete