Friday, May 11, 2012

Lemonade! Lemonade!

As I mentioned in my "10 on 10" yesterday, we decided to put together a quick Lemonade Stand in front of our house. We live on a fairly busy street... :(  And I have been promising Connor for weeks that we would do one.
Yesterday afternoon, we had about an hour till it was time to get ready for Taekwondo and we were a little bored, when the idea came to me...Today is the day!!!
It seriously took us 10 minutes to make the lemonade...yes...concentrate from a can...and get all ready.
 The kids were so excited!
After Emmy saw "Coco's" sign, she wanted to make one of her own.
 I'm not sure who had more fun...the kids, or me...watching them!
They were so cute!
My daughter's hair is so out of control!
What a princess though...minus the pirate tatoo on her arm.
These kids made a little cash, had a lot of fun...and from setup to cleanup...60 minutes!
I will definitely be keeping some frozen lemonade on hand this Summer.
Here's to California Sunshine, dresses and shorts, bare feet, and lemonade!
Let Summer begin!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, love it! EK is getting so big! I can relate to having crazy-haired kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Emma's dress is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at Emma Kate's Hair! So Curly! Such a good Summer Idea!

    ReplyDelete